Thursday, November 21, 2013

Adopt Our Classroom!

Dear Friends:
I am reaching out to you to help me inspire my students to reach their highest potential. http://www.adoptaclassroom.org/ is easy and accountable way for you to contribute funds and make a real difference for me and my students.
100% of your contribution goes directly to my account. AdoptAClassroom.org takes $0 out for administration. No bureaucracy and no red tape. Just immediate impact.
Here`s a description of our specific needs:

JFK once said "Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future".My students are special individually and as a class. Our classroom focuses on individuality as well as joining together and combining our strengths to learn in a fun and engaging manner. Each day we all work our hardest and strive to be the best we can be. As an inclusion classroom, we have students at a multitude of levels. Students range from pre-primer reading level to eighth grade reading level. As a teacher I strive to differentiate my instruction to meet the needs of all my students. A donation to our classroom would help enhance my ability to provide meaningful instruction and independent activities for all of my students. I appreciate your support in raising our nation's future!
To learn how you can support my efforts click on the link below (or copy and paste it into your Internet browser):

Ashlee Miller AdoptAClassroom.org Donation Page
I greatly appreciate your consideration in making a contribution. Please pass this email on to your employers and friends.
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment