Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Common Core Math

Good Morning!

I am so happy to be back! I apologize that it has taken me so long. Now that we are finally back in the swing of things, I hope that I can update this site often to include interesting links and reads to keep you updated about what is happening in our classroom and tools to help you as a parent. Today's link is from a teacher's blog about Common Core Math.

I can tell you, as with all new trends in education, you must analyze it and determine your opinion for yourself. I have seen amazing transformations for my students and myself because of this new way of thinking.

Please visit the following link for what I think is a GREAT perspective on Common Core Math:

Chalkboard Connection Common Core Math

Have a great week and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment